Out of stock
Out of stock
Temporarily out of stock
The much awaited debut cookery book from Radhi Devlukia-Shetty.
\”What you eat-along with your daily habits and the thoughts you think-has the ability to completely transform every aspect of your health.\” – Radhi Shetty
A passionate cook and nutritionist, Radhi Devlukia-Shetty’s JoyFull is abundant and inviting. With over 125 plant-based recipes, it is designed to balance health and satisfaction; her wide-ranging dishes bring vibrant flavours to every meal of the day and rely on accessible ingredients.
This beautiful collection includes:
* Morning Nibbles: Loaded Toast Four Ways, French Toast Casserole, Veggie Frittata Muffins
* Grounding Grains: Rainbow Grain Bowl, One Pot Lemony Spaghetti, Mexican Lasagna
* LBPs (Lentils, Beans & Pulses): Creamy Red Lentil Daal; Baked Falafel Pita; Sweet Potato, Cauliflower and Cashew Curry
* Bread is Life: Pull Apart Cheesy Bread, Spicy Bean Burgers, Tandoori Tacos, Pizza Quesadilla
* Salads: Butterbean and Tomato, Chilled Soba Noodle, Mum’s Old School Potato Salad,
* Sun to Moon Soups: Cheesy Broccoli, Beet and Dill, Cannellini Bean and Tomato
* Hero Veg: Sweet and Sour Broccolini, Crispy Sunchokes, Bombay Potatoes
* Drinks: Masala Chai, Strawberry Mint Lemonade, Tahini Matcha Latte
* Sweet Treats: Chocolate Mud Pie, Oatmeal Cookies, Pecan Upside Down Cake
And because food alone cannot sustain us completely, Radhi shares her daily wellness practices: her revitalizing morning skincare routine,ancient rituals to nourish and strengthen your hair, meditations and prayers for staying present, and breathwork that will carry you through each phase the day.
As a student of Ayurveda, Radhi shares its transformative principles in a way that’s easy for anyone to incorporate into their life. She offers mindful practices around cooking and explains how, as we connect to our food and understand our body, we can improve our health. Whether satisfying comfort food or a warming bowl of grains and vegetables, each dish – and ritual – in JoyFull is intended to bring harmony to you and your body.
Written with generosity and kindness, Radhi takes you on a journey towards a JoyFull life.
Imprint: THORSONS UK
Publication date: 27/02/2024